2012年11月2日星期五

Early in the Mizuno Classic defending champion Tian contention

7 Jiyai the New and Japan's Ayako Uehara Rolex Replica world rankings four under par 68 earn a share of the lead in the Mizuno Classic after the first round, the two sides opened fire. The leaders of the two countries carding five birdies and a bogey, took a leading edge, the defending champion of the 2012 U.S. Women's Open champion Na Chae Yeon peaches JLPGA member Maiko Wakabayashi, Wegmans LPGA Championship Shanshan Feng, a group of six Ueda,  Beatriz Recari and HSBC Women's winner Angela Stanford.

Good kick-off from the back nine, opened his round of three birdies in five holes straight. Her number two birdie completed the front nine before a bogey-free continuous Kintetsu Kashikojima Country Club when he missed an opportunity to stay ahead of the nominal value of the final hole.'Good', I played very well, my driver, but my second shot with a 5-wood, I missed a green light, said: "Good." Not be able to chip and putt, but you know, the golf course. I have two rounds, so I just do my best. In my opinion, a bogey is enough for the week. '

In 2007, Ueda peaches became the eighth player to capture the title Japan Mizuno Classic in his 36th season on the LPGA Tour schedule. His victory in 2011 to become the first of two victories in the race. Just highlight the best game on the field Kintetsu Kashikojima Country Club.

"I like to play a positive, which is not my style, said:" Tian. "But I feel really comfortable playing in this area, my favorite hole course I have some wind struggle today, but I'm going to this course, I only know that when I need to go to the birds."

Tian has been a very good position to defend his title after posting a sub-par 3-67, she's a little bit of 'just a stroke Jiyai Shin and lead Ayako Uehara. Tian said he hoped to overcome the pressure of defending champion calmly into the second round.

"We hope that when I wake up tomorrow, I do not feel nervous or feel pressured, said:" Tian. "I like this course, I have fond memories here, so enjoy it tomorrow, no matter what."

A win this weekend, the field become the first Japanese player, Annika Sorenstam, the first time since 2005, defending the Mizuno Classic.

15th Rolex world rankings first 1Yani had combed the Eagles 5 hole and a 1-under 71 Stacy Lewis and nine men finished tied for 19. Rookie Sydnee Michael and Danny Erkang, sitting 10-way tie for ninth, 2 - 70 years of age, the winner of the Sime Darby LPGA Evian Masters (Evian Masters) and Malaysia Inbee Park

没有评论:

发表评论