2012年12月13日星期四

Grand-Am: Davidson Completes 8Star programming for Rolex 24


In the wake of the announcement Stéphane Sarrazin, Pedro Lamy and Nic Minassian as drivers in the Rolex 24 at Daytona, Enzo Potolicchio confirmed that another former star complete range of new GRAND-AM Team Peugeot for the month following the season opener.

Potolicchio revealed Thursday that Toyota factory SPEED.com as Anthony Davidson is the fifth in the driver Motorsports 8Star bi-around-the-clock endurance classic.

The English will Rolex Replica Sports Car Series and the Daytona Prototype debut, while his first professional game back since he suffered broken vertebrae in a serious accident at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in June.

"I'm really happy for the Rolex 24," said Potolicchio SPEED.com. "It helped me a lot in Le Mans. While talking on the phone, he helped me as a friend yesterday and took me on a scooter and gave me all the details.

"I owe him a chance to give back. This is truly interested in Daytona and it is one of the races he wanted to do. I think we have the right package for a good chance to give it."

Regarding Potolicchio co-driver for the rest of the season, he says he will be divided among his four teammates Rolex watches 24 with Sarrazin scheduled to compete in six of the 12 rounds.

"I think they are very professional, clean and very experienced endurance prototype. So I think we have a good offer for the whole season," said Potolicchio.

Team Pompano Beach, Florida based on the intention to his new Coyote chassied Corvette DP Moroso Motorsports Park Shake on December 22, prior to the first official test at the Roar Before the Rolex 24 start next month.

没有评论:

发表评论